VitroRobertson is an advertising agency within the MDC holding company that is headquartered in San Diego, California. VitroRobertson is known for their work for clients such as Taylor Guitars, Yamaha Watercraft, and Kyocera. They have also done work for Pei Wei, P.F. Changs, IHOP, Sergenti, and Taylor. Below is a spot that VitroRobertson did for IHOP.
I thought that this spot was funny because of how it showed the competitiveness amongst employees in a working environment that we as diners do not commonly witness. I thought that it did a good job of linking the theme of their breakfast menu with characters in the spot. By incorporating Donovan McNabb, quarterback for the Washington Redskins, it not only added a good touch to the spot, but it made the viewer associate the brand, IHOP, with athletics, which is clearly the theme of their overall breakfast menu. For as exciting as I can imagine a restaurant such as IHOP's advertising to be, I thought that this spot was pretty effective.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment