Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dieste Harmel + Partners

Dieste Harmel & Partners, often just called Dieste, is a hispanic advertising agency headquartered in Dallas, Texas. Although a hispanic agency, Dieste does lots of work geared towards English-speaking audiences as well. Dieste is an agency within the Omnicom Group. Some clients of theirs include: AT&T, the Mexican Consulate, Southwest Airlines, and HBO.
One commercial advertisement that I liked, done by Dieste, is the FFDD spot. You can watch it below.
FFDD- Foo Foo Drink Disorder
I thought that this spot was effective for a male audience or possibly a female audience that really likes beer. And although it was funny, I am not sure if it would offend some women. Obviously FFDD is a joke and no one's mouth is shrinking due to drinking out of a straw. I thought that the spot was funny and effective overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment