"He lifted his arms. It was amazing. Just a little here. From this point... to this point. I'll never forget the day I met him. My friends didn't say anything. Everyone sweats a little. And just when I couldn't stand it anymore, he found the solution. Now I love him. Axe Dry. Antiperspirant."
I just did not understand this commercial. I am not a particular fan of most Axe advertising, in which women are swarming a man wearing Axe. However, this spot did not really do it for me either. I understand that the man's sweating problem was highly over-exaggerated, but I found it to just be weird and kind of gross. I would say that no one would be deceived as to the power of Axe antiperspirant, because the commercial was wildly played up. Some people may think that it was funny, but I just thought it was plain gross. I mean who wants to date someone that has sweat spraying out of their armpits constantly?

No comments:
Post a Comment