Thursday, April 29, 2010

Arnold Worldwide

Arnold Worldwide is an agency headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, which is part of the Havas agency holding company. Their client list includes, but is not limited, the following: Carnival Cruise Lines, Titleist, Ocean Spray, Reese's, and Progressive. Arnold Worldwide has also partnered with Crispin Porter + Bogusky to do much work for the Truth Anti-Smoking campaign. The following is an advertisement that Arnold recently did for Carnival Cruise Lines.



I thought that this spot was really cool, because it was unique and got people talking about the brand, Carnival. I have been on cruises before, so I know that they really do go above and beyond to blow all guests away and surpass any preconceived expectation that one may have of the cruising industry. I think that doing something as crazy as building the world's largest pinata and displaying it in Philadelphia really made a statement about the way that Carnival operates and the entertainment and "wow" factor that they strive for. Overall, I think this spot made people think about Carnival in a positive light, and that's what good advertising should do!

No comments:

Post a Comment