McKinney is an advertising agency within the Havas holding company that is headquartered in Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina. McKinney recently won the Nationwide Insurance account, that was previously held by Dallas-based agency, TM Advertising. Some clients of McKinney (both past and current) include Sherwin-Williams, Virgin Atlantic, Coldwell Banker, Qwest Business, and Audi. The campaign that McKinney has released for Nationwide Insurance is quite interesting. I thought that it couldn't get much worse than TM Advertising's K-Fed "Rollin' VIP" spot, but now we are spitting up canned soup letters into the words "Nationwide is on your side?" I'm not sure which one I prefer. This campaign plays off of "The World's Greatest Spokesperson," which I am not sure if I totally get, but when one goes to their website, they can watch television spot, get a quote on insurance, and even make a tee shirt or go to the spokesperson's facebook page. If you don't beleive me, check it our for yourself.
http://worldsgreatestspokesperson.nationwide.com/
Below is a spot from the campaign. I would call it a bit more grossed out than effective, but see for yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment