I liked this billboard, because the eyes were gigantic, much like the IMAX theater, so it gave the appearance that this would be similar to something that one would see if they attended a film at the IMAX theater. I also liked how the viewer looked into the eyes on the billboard to see the image from the movie. I thought that this was a fun, unique detail to have in the ad. This advertisement was reported to have definitely increased attendance to the IMAX theater, and actually surpassed the expectations that were had. I like this advertisemet, because it is very intriguing to the viewer. I think that it is effective overall. Below is a picture of an IMAX theater, so that you can see how massive it actually is! These theaters can even have screens wrapping around the sides of the theater and above the audience. Very cool!

No comments:
Post a Comment