Saturday, May 1, 2010

Cliff Freeman & Partners

Cliff Freeman & Partners is an advertising agency headquartered in New York City, that was part of the MDC holding company. Unfortunately in November of 2009, Cliff Freeman & Partners closed its doors. However before this happened, they had done some pretty great work. Some clients of Cliff Freeman & Partners included the following: Baskin Robbins, Snapple, and Quizno's. The following spot was done by Cliff Freeman & Partners for Baskin Robbins.


I think that this spot was comical, especially seeing the plastic figures dancing ontop of the cakes. I also think that it appealed to many audiences. First of all, it appealed to children that usually enjoy cakes for birthdays and ice cream on regular occasions. I remember when I was very young, I always loved going to Baskin Robbins to choose my birthday cake and the figurines that would go on top to add a personal touch. If I was a child, I'm sure I would be dancing right along witht those characters. Secondly, this commercial appeals to parents, because they are most likely the ones that will be paying for the cakes and ice cream for their children. This spot gives the overall feel that Baskin Robbins is a fun, affordable, family-oriented gathering place.

No comments:

Post a Comment