LatinWorks is an advertising agency headquartered in Austin, Texas. LatinWorks has recently been named the Multicultural Agency of the Year by AdAge. Some of LatinWorks clients include: HEB, Mars, Domino's Pizza, ESPN Deportes, and Bud Light. My favorite spot done by them is a television commercial titled "Classroom." In this spot, there are people of all cultures being taught how to use different area-related lingo to order a Bud Light around the country. The spot is quite comical, because foreigners are trying to imitate different kinds of speech from all over America.
I believe that this spot is effective, however more geared towards a male audience. The only problem that I can see arising due to this ad is offending foreigners, because their different accents are being made fun of. Although funny, I'm not sure that this spot would go over super well with all consumers of the product.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment