I think that this print ad is very effective, because just by looking at it, the viewer is filled with a sense of relaxation, which afterall is what a spa is all about! I liked that the ad was kept simple, but still got straight to the point. Notice the meditating figure is being held on a platter, as if by a waiter. To me, this sends the message that the Ritz Carlton is at the guest's service, which most people find enjoyable while staying at a hotel. The copy in the upper right hand corner compliments the image very well... "The sudden dissappearance of worldly cares. It's our pleasure." I feel that this sums up the entire message that a spa would like to get across, because spas are a place to escape into a relaxing zone.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Team One Advertising
Team One Advertising is an agency based in L.A. within the Publicis Groupe holding company. Some clients of Team One Advertising are Lexus, Ritz Carlton, Whole Foods Market, L.A. Animal Services, and The Partnership for a Drug Free America. The print advertisement below was done by Team One Advertising for the Ritz Carlton Spa.
I think that this print ad is very effective, because just by looking at it, the viewer is filled with a sense of relaxation, which afterall is what a spa is all about! I liked that the ad was kept simple, but still got straight to the point. Notice the meditating figure is being held on a platter, as if by a waiter. To me, this sends the message that the Ritz Carlton is at the guest's service, which most people find enjoyable while staying at a hotel. The copy in the upper right hand corner compliments the image very well... "The sudden dissappearance of worldly cares. It's our pleasure." I feel that this sums up the entire message that a spa would like to get across, because spas are a place to escape into a relaxing zone.
I think that this print ad is very effective, because just by looking at it, the viewer is filled with a sense of relaxation, which afterall is what a spa is all about! I liked that the ad was kept simple, but still got straight to the point. Notice the meditating figure is being held on a platter, as if by a waiter. To me, this sends the message that the Ritz Carlton is at the guest's service, which most people find enjoyable while staying at a hotel. The copy in the upper right hand corner compliments the image very well... "The sudden dissappearance of worldly cares. It's our pleasure." I feel that this sums up the entire message that a spa would like to get across, because spas are a place to escape into a relaxing zone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment