On the website the technique behind the advertisement was described as the following: "The billboard was tilted at an angle to provide shade to pedestrians and thus demonstrate what the product offers- protection from the sun." I think that this is a great way to show off the L'Oreal product in such a unique way. I also believe that the concept of tilting the "shelter" was effective in getting consumers to look up. I really like the technique that was used, because it assists the consumer in a time that they would probably be in need of the product being advertised. Overall, I thought that this was very effective as well as rewarding to the consumer, because it made them think about what was going on and put things together.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Publicis
Publicis is an advertising agency within the Publicis Groupe, which is headquartered in Paris, France. Some clients of Publicis include Proctor & Gamble, Whirlpool, Beck's, L'Oreal, and Nestle. A very impressive fact that I found on the Publicis "Our Work" page of their website is that they hold 22 of the very prestigious Cannes Lions! If that's not impressive, I really do not know what is! Upon reading this statistic, I was quite eager to check out their work! Turns out... Publicis did not dissapoint. The photo below was taken of an advertisement that Publicis' Mumbai office did for their client L'Oreal's Garnier product line.
On the website the technique behind the advertisement was described as the following: "The billboard was tilted at an angle to provide shade to pedestrians and thus demonstrate what the product offers- protection from the sun." I think that this is a great way to show off the L'Oreal product in such a unique way. I also believe that the concept of tilting the "shelter" was effective in getting consumers to look up. I really like the technique that was used, because it assists the consumer in a time that they would probably be in need of the product being advertised. Overall, I thought that this was very effective as well as rewarding to the consumer, because it made them think about what was going on and put things together.
On the website the technique behind the advertisement was described as the following: "The billboard was tilted at an angle to provide shade to pedestrians and thus demonstrate what the product offers- protection from the sun." I think that this is a great way to show off the L'Oreal product in such a unique way. I also believe that the concept of tilting the "shelter" was effective in getting consumers to look up. I really like the technique that was used, because it assists the consumer in a time that they would probably be in need of the product being advertised. Overall, I thought that this was very effective as well as rewarding to the consumer, because it made them think about what was going on and put things together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment