Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fallon Worldwide

Fallon Worldwide is an advertising agency within the Publicis Groupe that is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Some clients of Fallon Worldwide include the following: Nordstrom, Sony, General Mills, Time Magazine, and CitiBank. The following are two televsion spots that were done for CitiBank. These spots highlight the Indentity Theft Solutions feature that is free with all Citi cards.




I thought that these spots were very effective. First of all, I liked how the victim was talking, but it was obvious the person who had taken their card's voice. The spot touched on a very practical issue, because most people know of someone that has been pickpocketed or had some other related misfortune. I thougbt that it was very effective how the actors in the spots looked like normal "every day" people, doing things that were not really out of the ordinary, such as watching T.V. or getting a pedicure. I feel that this made the spot so effective, because most of the time when an innocent person is being a victim of an identity theft situation, they are completely oblivious that it is even occurring. After seeing this, I know I want to make sure my bank has something comparable to Citi's Identity Theft Solutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment