I know that I have used the spot below in my post about Weiden + Kennedy, however I feel that this advertising campaign done for Coca Cola really brings so many things together to create something that was completely unexpected. I love how the bugs form a "coke bottle" with their bodies to replace the one that they took.
This spot was not done for Honda in the United States, however I think it is really great, because it combines two opposite things to create an entertaining and effective television spot. Who thought an agency could make a spot about loving to hate something so successfully?
I really like this print advertisement done by Weiden + Kennedy, because it combines two very distinct things. Denim/Jeans and America. Although these products were somewhat linked before, Weiden + Kennedy does a great job of giving the viewer a sense of American pride and associating that with their Levis!



No comments:
Post a Comment