Euro RSCG is an advertising agency within the Havas holding company that is headquartered in New York City. Euro RSCG is a worldwide agency that is very digitally-based. Some clients of Euro RSCG include Kraft Foods, Novartis, Credit Suisse, Jaguar, Volvo, and Evian. The commercial below is a spot that Euro RSCG did for Evian.
I was rather confused after seeing this spot. I mean I understand that the message is that drinking water keeps one's body youthful, but I thought it was very bizarre how this was presented. I mean I will definitely give it to them for originality. This spot was nothing like anything I had seen before, other than having babies... The babies in this spot kind of resembled the E*Trade Baby. And I also understand that the babies were on rollerskates to show that they were very youthful and agile in their movement. Another "blast from the past" would be the tape player that the babies are using to play their music. It was funny, but I just think that it could have possibly be done better. I would say that it was comical, but not a great or rewarding spot in my opinion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment