Secret Weapon Marketing is a very unique independent advertising agency that is headquartered in Santa Monica, California. One thing that indefinitely makes Secret Weapon Marketing stand out is the fact that they will never take on more than three clients during the same period of time. However, Secret Weapon Marketing is like most traditional advertising agencies in that they are a full-service advertising agency and have some pretty hefty awards under their belt. Right now, the two clients that Secret Weapon Marketing is dealing with are Jack in the Box and Southern California (SoCal) Honda Dealers. Below is a spot that was done by Secret Weapon Marketing for Jack in the Box.
Although this spot was quite humorous, I think that it could possibly offend some people. I mean even if it was aired only in areas outside of Philadelphia, you never know who may have just moved here from Philly. I may be looking into this too much by saying these things, but one always needs to keep in mind the problems that can often arise from stereotyping a group of individuals. One thing that I liked about this spot was how "Jack" went about sending someone to Philly for an extended period of time in order to really make an authentic Philly Cheesesteak. This spot was goofy, but I believe effective to the audience that it was intended to target. I mean some people from Philly may even think that this is funny, because of how untrue some stereotypes can be. One never knows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment