Thursday, May 6, 2010

StrawberryFrog

StrawberryFrog is an independent advertising agency, with offices in New York City, London, and Sao Paulo. Their ultimate goal is to build a cultural movement for the products of each of their clients. Below is an advertisement that StrawberryFrog did for Heineken.



I think that this spot is clever. Although it was supposed to be sort of "James Bond-esque", it also reminded me of the game and movie "Clue." I thought that this spot was very intriguing. It definitely kept me watching to see what would happen next. I think that the advertisement makes the viewer think about what's going on and that is why it is fun to watch. I like that in the end we find out what it really going on with the situation (that the husband has ordered his wife a Heineken and room service was trying to get there in time to deliver it to her). Overall, I thought that this spot was effective in linking the mystery concept and the product, Heineken beer, and I definitely thought that it did a good job of engaging the consumer.

No comments:

Post a Comment