The Richards Group, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is one of the largest independent advertising agencies in the United States. Some clients of The Richards Group include the following: Chick-fil-A, Fruit of the Loom, Home Depot, Bridgestone, and Zales. Below is a television spot that The Richards Group did for Bridgestone Tires.
I think that this spot is rather clever and entertaining. At first, I didn't know what client the spot was for, which intrigued me to watch further and find out. I had two favorite parts in this commercial that I thought really made the spot cute.
1.) When Mrs. Potato Head's lips fall off and one can see them still talking as they fall down the hill.
2.) When Mrs. Potato Head replaces her "everyday" eyes with angry eyes.
Bridgestone is a pretty well established brand, and most people know what their product is and what it has to offer. This gives them freedom to do some fun things in their advertising and not just bore the consumer with features of the tires. This spot caught my attention, because ti was something that I wasn't expecting to see. Overall, I think that this made the spot effective.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment