Everyone has some method that helps them get to sleep. Whether one just hits the bed and is passed out for the night or whatever unique rituals one may practice before bed, most everyone has heard of "counting sheep" to put oneself to sleep. I liked the humor in this spot that showed that the woman had such a comfortable new matress that she no longer needed to practice her before bed ritual of counting sheep. It was also humorous that the sheep felt they would no longer have a purpose and became upset at this realization. Although talking animals may be considered cliche to some, these Serta Sheep have successfully become an icon for the company. They are now available as plush stuffed animals (pictured below) as well as slippers that can be purchased on various websites, such as EBay. I guess there are only so many ways to advertise a mattress. After all, it is just for sleeping on, so I think that this spot was pretty effective.

No comments:
Post a Comment