I think that making this viral video was a really cool way to promote Activision's product Guitar Hero/Rock Bank. When I began to watch this video, I was kind of confused as to what was going on, but when I finally put it all together I really enjoyed the spot. I think that that is one thing that makes it great, because the viewer is rewarded by their realization of what is really going on. I think that Droga5 did a great job of thinking of something so unique and making it effective, especially for making a viral video. Having a great viral video is actually a great feat, because it is not forced in anyone's face. Individuals have to go out to find it on their own. I would say with almost 2.5 million views on YouTube, Droga5 did a great job with this one!
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Droga5
Droga5 is an awesome independent advertising agency that is headquartered in New York City. Droga5 initiated the "Tap Project" for UNICEF, which I discussed in detail in a previous post. Some other clients of Droga5 include the following: Net 10, Unilever, NYC Department of Education, and Activision. Below is a viral video that Droga5 released on the internet for Activision
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment