72 and Sunny is an advertising agency headquartered in Los Angeles, California. They also have an office in Amsterdam. Some of their clients include: Carls Jr., the Discovery Channel, E!, Bugaboo, and Nike Football. The spot below was done by 72 and Sunny's L.A. office for the Discovery Channel.
I really enjoyed watching this spot and think that it was very effective. I liked how the spot started by just focusing on the world as a whole and then ended up showing a variety of things and places around the world. I thought that the song was a good way to have the commercial flow together, because it was peaceful enough to not distract the viewer from the images, but it also was a great compliment to the footage that was seen throughout the spot. This spot did a great job of just showing the world and all there is to discover. It was appealing to many audiences, because all of the different things and places shown were different from one another, therefore the spot suited a vast group of interests. This spot left me eager to explore and check out some of the programs that the Discovery Channel has to offer. Overall, I think that this spot was effective as well as beautiful to watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment