Thursday, May 6, 2010

Venables, Bell & Partners

Venables, Bell & Partners is an independent advertising agency headquartered in San Francisco, California.

Some clients of Venables, Bell & Partners include Audi, HBO, Intel, Nestea, and Orville Redenbacher's. The spot below was done by Venables, Bell & Partners for Audi.



This spot is humorous, because lots of people feel as if they need to live up to a certain expectation in their life, say of being a doctor or lawyer to make their family proud. Although the situation was kind of taking to an extreme in this spot, I thought that it did an excellent job of getting their message of "Break the cycle" across to the viewer. In actuality by purchasing a Audi instead of a BMW, Lexus, or Mercedes-Benz, one isn't really "breaking the cycle." Audi is definitely a luxurious brand as well as these other brands. I think that this commercial was geared towards adults with relatively high income (to be able to purchase this vehicle), and I think that did a good job of addressing them. The New Audi A5 is very luxurious as well as sporty, which most people in the market for a BMW, Lexus, or Mercedes-Benz are also looking for. Overall, I thought that this spot was effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment