Saturday, May 1, 2010

Bartle Bogle Hegarty

Bartle Bogle Hegarty (BBH) is an independent advertising agency that is headquartered in London. BBH has done work for many clients including Axe/Lynx, Cadillac, Johnnie Walker, LEGO, and Vaseline. Below is a spot, titled House, that BBH New York did for LEGO.

I really liked this commercial, because it showed off LEGO's product in a unique way. I think that it is cool how the spot focused on LEGOs are being a family bonding activity. This made the spot appeal to more than just children, but also their parents. I also liked how the footage was played faster so that the viewer was able to see the entire creation of the LEGO house that this father and son built. I remember being little and seeing commercials for LEGO products that were nothing like this. This spot really shows how using the product can let one be creative and also be rewarding when a project is complete. Overall, I liked how BBH dealt with the LEGO product in this spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment